I couldn't help but post this amusing story out of California (of all places). Help spread the word and Digg this story.
In a radio advertisement for Kieffe and Sons Ford Dealership in Mojave, Ca they state "But did you know that 86% of Americans say they believe in God? Since we all know that 86 out of every 100 of us are Christians, who believe in God, we at Kieffe & Sons Ford wonder why we don't tell the other 14% to sit down and shut up."
read more | digg story